2012 Clean Water Fair
Thank you for joining us at the Clean Water Fair! Hope to see you again next year for another great event.
• Update on Onondaga County’s nationally recognized “Save the Rain” program
• Learn more about Onondaga Lake’s recovery and view wildlife from the Lake
• Tour the state-of-the-art Metropolitan Wastewater Treatment Plant
• View equipment demonstrations and project displays from the County and others who are working to improve water quality
• Activities for the kids – including a bouncy house!
• Attend a rain barrel workshop to learn how to use and maintain a rain barrel to help save the rain*
• Learn about potential career opportunities in the field of clean water
*Rain barrels are provided for free to residents of the City of Syracuse. The free rain barrels are provided through grant funding to city residents to mitigate combined sewer overflows. If you live outside of the Syracuse, we will be selling rain barrels at cost (cheaper than retail) for one day only at the Clean Water Fair!
Metropolitan Wastewater Treatment Plant
650 Hiawatha Blvd. W.
For More Information Contact:
(315) 435-5402 x201
Or use the form below: